Polycom propone una nuova versione del suo smart-hub per sale riunioni e huddle-room, una soluzione rivolta agli ambienti di dimensioni medio-piccole, progettato per offrire una notevole qualità audio coniugando la semplicità di un’interfaccia-utente particolarmente accessibile.
Il nuovo Polycom Trio 8500, certificato Microsoft Skype for Business e Office 365 Cloud PBX, ripropone il consueto design trifacciale delle unità Polycom, fungendo da soluzione completa per la collaborazione voce/video/contenuti.
Queste le principali caratteristiche:
- ripresa microfonica a 360 gradi, entro una distanza di 4,2 metri
- possibilità di estendere l’area di copertura mediante microfoni d’espansione opzionali
- eliminazione del rumore di fondo nelle pause del parlato mediante tecnologia Polycom NoiseBlock
- registrazione ibrida della linea SIP (fino a 3 linee) per semplificare le transizioni di piattaforma della chiamata
- touch-screen da 5 pollici a colori
- partecipazione alle riunioni con funzionalità “one-step-to-join” tramite l’integrazione al calendario Microsoft Exchange
- tasti Mute su ciascuna superficie per semplificare le operazioni
- i conference-phone Polycom Trio sono gli unici sul mercato ad essere certificati per Microsoft Skype for Business e Office 365 Cloud PBX
- basato su standard aperti per assicurare l’interoperabilità con SIP e piattaforme video (H.264 AVC, H.264 High Profile, X-H.264UC)
- possibilità di connessione via USB, Bluetooth o IP per utilizzare Polycom Trio 8500 come un sistema vivavoce nelle conferenze cloud-based o per la riproduzione multimediale
- conferenza vocale HD locale a 5-vie
- design modulare a protezione dell’investimento e per espansioni future
- alimentazione PoE integrata
- gestione semplificata tramite applicazione RealPresence Manager 10.1 o successiva
Di seguito, il comunicato ufficiale:
The Modern Conference Phone Turns 25: Polycom Announces New Solutions That Once Again Set Standard in Conference Call Excellence
- On 25th anniversary of the iconic three-legged phone, Polycom unveils the Polycom Trio 8500, the new standard in conference performance for mid-sized conference rooms
- Upgraded video capabilities to Polycom Trio 8800 improves larger conference room meeting experience
- Introducing Polycom VoxBox, a compact and portable speakerphone for team and personal spaces
Twenty-five years ago, Polycom introduced its iconic three-legged conference phone and changed the rules of how the world communicates at work. The Polycom phone, with its unique shape and breakthrough audio quality, quickly became the defacto conference phone for everyone – from Fortune 1000 companies to world leaders to characters on The Simpsons — earning its place in pop culture and selling millions of units. Polycom is once again setting the standard for conference phone excellence today by introducing new and updated conferencing solutions that meet the business needs for rooms of all sizes.
The Polycom Trio 8500, is instantly recognizable as a sharp new interpretation of the well-known three-legged shape and is the perfect communication tool for mid-sized conference rooms. The 8500 is a future-proof solution that delivers all the latest Polycom innovations today, including HD voice audio quality, Polycom NoiseBlock and multi-line registration and will be expandable to include video and content sharing in the future. The 8500 also includes a modern full color touch screen interface and Microsoft Exchange calendar integration, which makes joining a meeting as easy as one touch.
“For a quarter century, businesses have known to look for Polycom’s visually distinctive phones and have counted on them to provide superior and unparalleled call quality,” said Mary McDowell, CEO of Polycom. “The new 8500 is the latest in our line of renowned conference phones, designed for the 21st century workplace with a modern look and crystal clear audio quality and the best interoperability across ecosystems – another signature Polycom feature.”
The 8500 is available today. Video and content sharing support for the Polycom Trio 8500 is expected to be added later in the year and provide business-quality video conferencing and content sharing for huddle spaces and mid-sized rooms.
“Polycom’s voice and audio technology has been a key part of the company’s long-term success,” said Ira M. Weinstein, senior analyst and partner at Wainhouse Research. “Polycom has embedded its audio expertise into the Trio product line, offering an exceptional voice experience during both audio-only and video sessions.”
Polycom also offers new features to the Polycom Trio 8800, the company’s fastest selling conference phone. The 8800 now allows participants to connect using your Apple AirPlay or Miracast certified devices for wireless flexibility and later this year will also support enterprise-class motorized pan-tilt-zoom (MPTZ) cameras that offer a broader degree of visibility for high-definition collaboration experience in larger conference rooms.
Both Trio solutions will support multi-line registration, allowing businesses to easily migrate between open SIP environments, Skype for Business environments, or both and work with other cloud-based audio and video platforms, including Zoom, BlueJeans, Cisco, Avaya and others.
Finally, Polycom is also introducing a new audio solution for team and personal spaces, such as huddle rooms, with the new Polycom VoxBox an ultra-compact speaker phone that allows customers to experience Polycom’s HD Voice technology anywhere, anytime and with any device. The Polycom VoxBox will be available in select areas starting in Q4.
For more information on today’s announcement, please visit our blog.